NOTIFICATION ON PROLONGATION OF TENDER DEADLINE
The tender Committee of the consortium “Khazar”
on behalf of the consortium “Khazar” consisting of the State concern “Turkmennebit” and “Mitro International Limited”,
carrying out its activities in accordance with the terms of the production sharing Agreement in respect of the Contractual territory of "Khazar"(East Cheleken field),
ON THE EXTENSION OF
submission of bids and tenders to attract a wider range of suppliers
to the tender of the Consortium for operations of hydraulic Fracturing in 5 wells of the Lower Krasnotsvet on contractual territory of the Consortium of oil field East Cheleken (one lot).
EXPLANATION: according to the extension of the tender terms, the last day of submission of applications for participation in the tender is 21 calendar days from the date of publication of the announcement of the extension of the terms of submission of applications and tenders, the last day of submission of tenders is 120 calendar days from the date of publication of the announcement of the extension of the deadline for submission of applications and tenders.
To participate in the relevant tender of the consortium “Khazar” and obtain the tender conditions, before the date specified above (before 18-00, local time) it is necessary:
1. Pay the fee for participation in the tender.
The fee for participation in the tender is 250,00 USD (two hundred and fifty US dollars). Is not VAT taxed in accordance with the terms of the PE and the law of Turkmenistan "On hydrocarbon resources".
Payment details: branch of the company MITRO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED TURKMENISTAN currency account 232 030 002 201 849 001 69000
TURKMENVNESHECONOMBANK tax code 302 341 000 023 correspondent account 211 018 401 101 001 0000
3000 MFO (sort code) 390 101 201. SWIFT: SBFETM 22. Bank expenses - at the expense of the applicant.
2. Prepare a written application for participation in the tender (in any form).
3. Get the terms of the tender (personal delivery to the addresses below). To obtain the tender conditions and specifications of the lot, it is necessary to submit a document confirming the payment of the tender fee, a written application and a document confirming the authority of the company's representative.
1. 744000 3rd floor, Andalib 50/1, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
Representation of the company "Mitro International Limited".
Note: the referent of a representation.
Ph.: + 993 12 45 60 95 fax: + 993 12 45 60 96
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
2. 109147 Russia, Moscow, Marksistskaya st. 14/16, b. 1, Moscow representative office of "Mitro International Limited".
Note: Director of external cooperation group:
Ph: + 7 495 788 55 60 Fax: + 7 495 748 32 31
Prior familiarization with the terms and specification of the tender is carried out at the addresses specified above,
before the expiration of the specified period of payment of the fee for participation in the tender.