Chinese National Petroleum Corporation International Turkmenistan announces tender: 17.08.2020 - 27.08.2020
10:16 26.08.2020 13824
Chinese National Petroleum Corporation International Turkmenistan (CNPCIT) holds the pre-qualification selection to Tender No.CIT-20052-SR for Project Management (PMC) Services for East Block B Gas Fields (West Joramergen, Gokmiyar&Dashrabat) Surface Facilities in the Bagtiyarlyk Contractual Area.
CNPC International Turkmenistan plans to develop remote gas fields, such as West Joramergen, Gokmiyar and Dashrabat Gas Fields in East Block B, which will be explored and developed as supplementary gas source to Block B. In order to ensure the efficient and smooth implementation of the project, CNPCIT intends to manage this project through an international PMC contractor, who is experienced in the execution of similar projects and represent CNPCIT in the Project Management of the project implementation.
Any company who is interested in this tender can apply for tender participation by providing the following documents and information:
1. Application for participation in Tender indicating the name and registration number;
2. Company brief introduction including the name of the company, the country of registration, requisites and contact numbers;
3. Registration document of the company and Power of Attorney to the authorized representative of the company;
4. Financial Report/Audit Report in Recent Three Years;
5. Company Experience list for provision of similar Project Management (PMC) Services in Recent Three Years; successful project implementation confirmation;
6. For local Companies submission of registration in Union of Entrepreneur and Industrialist of Turkmenistan.
Deadline for submission of application during 10 days after publishing bidding information in mass media.
Address: Room 307 (Procurement Department), CNPCIT office building, Bitarap Turkmenistan Avenue No. 553/3, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
The contact person is: Ms. Narine Simonyan
Tel No.: +993-12-445434
Fax No.: +993-12-445044
Delivery mode: by e-mail or hand delivery