The Turkmennebit State Concern re-announces an open international tender: 24.05.2022 – 04.07.2022
21:40 24.05.2022 891
Dear interested persons!
On behalf of the tender commission, the Turkmennebit State Concern re-announces open international tender No. 23/2 for the purchase of the following lot:
Lot No. 3 – Electrical machinery, geophysical, inspection and measuring equipment, communication facilities and construction materials.
To the address: Turkmennebit State Concern, 4th floor, 56, Archabil Avenue, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, you are invited to do the following:
- to submit an application (from participants registered or having bank accounts in offshore zones, applications are not accepted) about the desire to participate in the tender, indicating the full name of the participant, its legal status, country of registration and bank details;
- to be acquainted with the Law of Turkmenistan “On tenders for the supply of goods, performance of work and provision of services for state needs”, a vidimus from the “Tender Rules” and a list of documents required to participate in the tender;
- to receive the Lot specification, technical requirements and basic terms of the contract;
- to receive an invoice for the payment of funds in the amount of 575 US dollars (including VAT) or the equivalent in manats per Lot for participation in the tender on a gratuitous basis;
- All interested potential suppliers can participate in the above tender.
Tender proposals are accepted within 30 (thirty) working days from the date of the official publication of the announcement of this tender in the Neutral Turkmenistan newspaper, but not later than 04:00 p.m. (local time) on the 30th working day.
Proposals received later than the deadline set above will not be considered.
The account for the transfer of funds will be indicated when submitting a written application.
One sealed envelope with a full tender offer, certified with a mastic seal, must be delivered to the above address from the date of the publication of the announcement and is accepted for consideration after the receipt of funds to the account. The tender envelope must include an electronic version of the questionnaire, the main terms of the contract (in the Word format) and the technical and economic specification (in the Excel format).
Phone numbers for enquiries: 40-39-39 (fax for submitting applications); 40-31-80, 40-31-81 (for technical questions).