The Turkmengeologiya State Corporation announces an INTERNATIONAL TENDER: 19.01.2023–01.03.2023
20:48 19.01.2023 1019
On behalf of the Commission for the competitive (tender) selection of suppliers of the oil and gas complex of Turkmenistan, the Turkmengeologiya State Corporation partially re-announces
announced in the Neutral Turkmenistan newspaper, Issue 214 (30247) dated August 18, 2022, for the purchase of material and technical resources for the needs of the Turkmengeologiya State Corporation.
· Lot No. 1 – pipes and metal products;
· Lot No. 2 – general plant, technological and drilling equipment;
· Lot No.4 – motor transport, tractor and specialized machinery, components and spare parts;
· Lot No. 5 – chemical products and auxiliary materials;
· Lot No. 6 – others.
To participate in the tender, you are invited to do the following:
· to submit a written application (from companies registered or having bank accounts in offshore zones, applications are not accepted) about the desire to participate in the tender, indicating the full name of the participant, its legal status, country of registration and bank details and the information on the company’s activities;
· to be acquainted with the Law of Turkmenistan “On tenders for the supply of goods, performance of work and provision of services for state needs”, with a vidimus from the “Tender Rules” and a list of documents required to participate in the tender;
· to receive the lot specification, technical requirements and basic terms of the contract;
· to receive an invoice for the payment of funds in the amount of 500 (five hundred) US dollars or the equivalent in manats (excluding VAT and bank expenditures) per lot for participation in the tender.
The account for the transfer of funds will be indicated after submitting a written application.
Packages of tender documents will be accepted in one sealed envelope with a full tender proposal (quotation), certified with a mastic seal, and will be considered only when funds are received to the account of the Turkmengeologiya State Corporation. The envelope with the tender proposal (quotation) must be drawn up in accordance with the list specified in the package of tender documents. The tender envelope must include an electronic version of the questionnaire, the main terms of the contract (in the Word format) and the technical and economic specification (in the Excel format).
The necessary information and the specification of the announced lots can be downloaded from the following Internet sites: http://www.tmgeology.gov.tm/ and/or http://www.oilgas.gov.tm/.
All the above documents and tender proposals are submitted to the Turkmengeologiya State Corporation at the following address: 56, Archabil Shayoly, Ashgabat. The deadline for submitting proposals is 30 working days from the date of publication in the newspaper until noon local time.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact by the following phones:
Forenquiries: 40-34-52, 40-34-54, fax: 40-34-53
For technical questions: 40-34-79, 40-34-66, 40-34-60