The Turkmengeologiya State Corporation announces an INTERNATIONAL TENDER: 26.01.2023–20.02.2023
17:58 27.01.2023 950
On behalf of the Commission for the competitive (tender) selection of suppliers of the oil and gas complex of Turkmenistan, the Turkmengeologiya State Corporation extends the deadline for submission of tender proposals for
INTERNATIONAL TENDER No. 02/22
announced in the Neutral Turkmenistan, Issue No. 329 (30361) dated December 20, 2022, for the purchase of material and technical resources for the needs of the Turkmengeologiya State Corporation.
· Lot No. 3 – electrical, geophysical, control and measuring equipment, communications facilities and building materials.
To participate in the tender, you are invited to do the following:
· to submit a written application (from companies registered or having bank accounts in offshore zones, applications are not accepted) about the desire to participate in the tender, indicating the full name of the participant, its legal status, country of registration and bank details and the information on the company’s activities;
· to be acquainted with the Law of Turkmenistan “On tenders for the supply of goods, performance of work and provision of services for state needs”, with a vidimus from the “Tender Rules” and a list of documents required to participate in the tender;
· to receive the lot specification, technical requirements and basic terms of the contract;
· to receive an invoice for the payment of funds in the amount of 500 (five hundred) US dollars or the equivalent in manats (excluding VAT and bank expenditures) per lot for participation in the tender.
The account for the transfer of funds will be indicated after submitting a written application.
Packages of tender documents will be accepted in one sealed envelope with a full tender proposal (quotation), certified with a mastic seal, and will be considered only when funds are received to the account of the Turkmengeologiya State Corporation. The envelope with the tender proposal (quotation) must be drawn up in accordance with the list specified in the package of tender documents. The tender envelope must include an electronic version of the questionnaire, the main terms of the contract (in the Word format) and the technical and economic specification (in the Excel format).
All the above documents and tender proposals are submitted to the Turkmengeologiya State Corporation at the following address: 56, Archabil Shayoly, Ashgabat.
The deadline for submitting proposals is extended until noon local time on March 9, 2023.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Contact by the following phones:
Forenquiries: 40-34-52, 40-34-54, fax: 40-34-53
For technical questions: 40-39-05